Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogmas Day 1!

Hello!
So this month I will be doing blogmas! I am super excited because Christmas is without a doubt my favourite time of the year and I can't wait to share loads of Christmas related things with you all!

So for those of you who don't know what blogmas is, It is basically 24 days of me posting blog posts  on topics related to Christmas or just things that I'm up to in general. If you have any ideas that you would like for me to post leave a message in the comments - I do have quite a few of the days planned so far but all suggestions are welcome :)



I hope i can keep up with a new post everyday and that you all enjoy reading what I have to say. I will be talking about places I have visited, Places I want to go to and things to get ready for Christmas.


Cayetana

No comments:

Post a Comment