Tuesday 15 December 2015

Christmas Gift Ideas


Hello! 


Welcome to another day of blogmas! Today I'm going to be writing about Christmas gift ideas that you can create or buy last minute for friends and family! For my family we tend to get joined presents for each other between us. However if you are considering what to buy for your mum/dad, body shop sell many good value products for both men and women that you could buy for them. For my mum I bought perfume and a body lotion and for my dad, I bought shampoo and deodorants. 



If you want to make a present for friends you have know a while or are very close, I would recommend a scrap book of all your memories. They are fun to make, and although they tale a bit of time to prepare, they make a lovely gift!

You will need different colour papers, scissors, glue, black scrapbooks (you can get these is Ryman or local stationary stores) and silver and gold pens to write on the black paper.


I began by brainstorming old memories and future events that will happen and then ordered them and found any relevant photos. Then using pencil (which you can faintly see on black paper) I roughly planned what I would put on each page. Next, I took my silver pen and wrote titles for each page and memory on the side tabs of each page. Then, with the assistance of Pinterest, I developed creative ways to present my memory's and left blank pages for future memories such as school  trips or holidays etc. I finished by creating a Huge letter (the friends initial) on the front and decorating around it (eg buttons or butterflies).
















If you want to get extra gifts to the scrap book or cheaper Christmas/winter related alternatives, you could visit Primark or boots and buy gifts such as blankets to keep cosy in the winter or a hot water bottle to keep warm in the evenings. Also, if you have friends that are into beauty you could buy them nail varnish or simply get them some cosy warm socks!




I hope this post has given you a few Ideas, there are many presents that I have not been able to post recently because they will be presents for this year and some of my friends might see them or spoilers of what they are getting! If you would like more Ideas feel free to e-mail or message me at:

Pastelaurorablog@gmail.com





Cayetana







No comments:

Post a Comment