Monday 14 December 2015

Blogmas Update & My Trip to Hairspray the Musical

Hello!

Just a quick update! I'm sorry for not posting for a week I have had a few stressful exams and over the weekend I took the time to go Christmas shopping for family and friends and as a result I had no time to blog! What I am intending on doing to catch up is posting 2 blog posts each day until next Monday to catch up!

Today I will be talking to you all about Hairspray the Musical that I watched about a month ago. It was one of my all time favourite films and has now possibly become one of my top 5 musicals (Wicked being my favourite). The cast featured the incredibly talented Layton Williams, who you may have seen appear on Bad Education on BBC3 alongside Jack Whitehall. The cast also included
Brenda Edwards who sang Big Blonde and Beautiful and did it justice! 

Admittedly, to begin with I was enjoying it but was unsure about the addition of new songs and changing the songs from the original film. However, the actors made it work and It was incredible ; I had a lovely day! 







Cayetana

No comments:

Post a Comment