Thursday 3 December 2015

November favourites - Blogmas Day 3!

 Hello!
So first of all I apologise for posting this post a few days late! I thought it would be nice to include it as part of Blogmas because many of the products are Christmas related. Today I'm going to talk about my November favourites!

The first thing I have been loving since September but particularly this month, was the Lush 'Tea Tree' Toner. It is perfect to clear skin and keep it hydrated. It also smells incredible! It contains ingredients such as grapefruit water and Juniperberry water.

The next two things I have been loving are bath bombs! I'm particularly obsessed with Lush products because they smell amazing and the bath bomb on the left is from Lush. It is called 'So White'. It smells of fresh apples and if you like baths and sweet smelling products this is the perfect bath bomb to use. It is only available near Christmas time though because it is part of their exclusive Christmas range. As well as this, when I visited Winchester Christmas markets (check previous blog post) I came across a stall that sold baths bombs that were hand made and contained no artificial colouring.


The next two products I have been loving are the Toni&Guy Shampoo and the John Freida Conditioner. I previously stuck to only using John Freida shampoo and conditioner because it makes my hair soft and I love the smell. However, every so often I like to change the shampoo I use to avoid getting dry hair so I tried Toni&Guy. I still don't think you can beat the John Freida shampoo however the combination that I have used this month has worked well because the Toni&Guy cleans my hair and is an alternative shampoo however, the John Freida conditioner will make my hair softer and smell really nice.

The next product is one of my favourites! I have been waiting a whole year for this to be released and finally in November it came out in the shops! I love the apple scented Shimmer Mist from The Body Shop. It is honestly one of the best products and body sprays I have used. It smells of sweet apples and the scent admittedly is not for everyone but I happen to love it!

My Final product that I have been loving this month is the Clinique moisture surge. It can be used for the eyes so refresh/ wake them up in the evening or morning. I apply this a few times per week (if applied to often I find it can cause irritation to the eyes or loose efficiency) under my eyes where my skin feels dry.

My favourite film last month was either Anastasia the Disney film because I had to watch it for a drama performance I am doing but ended up loving it! Another film I have loved is The Holiday (yes I watch Christmas films in September, October, November and December) It is one of my all time favourite Christmas films it has a brilliant story line and prepares me and gets me in a Christmas mood!

Finally, my favourite TV show this month without a doubt has been 'I'm A Celeb' I think previous years have been better but I continue to look forward to watching the show and I'm rooting for Vicky to win because she is hilarious and also brilliant when she was on Geordie Shore!

I hope you are enjoying Blogmas so far! Let me know in the comments any suggestions for posts and any of your November Favourites! If you have done a November Favourites Blog post make sure to link it down below :)!


Cayetana
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment