Friday 4 December 2015

Cutting my hair- Blogmas day 4!

Hello!

So today I haven't been well so I thought I would give you a quick update post of today so that I was still posting Blogmas updates!
Today I went to cut my hair and I think in total I cut around 6.5/7 inches off! I've been wanting to cut my hair for a while now so that it would be healthy and also so that it wouldn't get in my way and in my face. I think that shorter hair will be so much easier to maintain and control! To care for my hair I use argon oils made by John Freida it protects it against heat and hair brush damage.

Before                                                                                                       After














(I'm sorry you can't see my face in either of them, like I said, I was ill so I didn't want to take an awful photo of myself and the before image was taken to show the length of my hair!) I'm sorry this post was short but if you have any hair related questions feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment!

Cayetana

No comments:

Post a Comment