Sunday 23 August 2015

Bootea Review

Hello! Recently I have heard many people mentioning BooTea which is a type of tea that is supposedly 'Healthy' and good for you. I personally am a person that will try new products to not necessarily loose weight but certainly keep my body fit and healthy so I purchased one of their 14 day teatox products which contains 14 'daytime' teabags and 7 'nightime' teabags to use every other night over this 14 day process.

The product itself cost £20 and after postage and packaging it came to a grand total of £24 (which is the biggest disadvantage of this product). However I did manage to get a £4 discount using the code 'TALK20'.
I was really pleased at how quickly my parcel got delivered, although considering the price it shouldn't have taken any longer than the 2 days it took.

As you can see above, The product comes in a really nice packaging! The tea itself comes in a clear, silk, pyramid shaped bag which is bio degradable and is supposed to give the ingredients more room to brew and therefore, give you a tastier tea. Admittedly, I really like the taste of the tea although you might find it leaves you with a dry taste in your mouth.

The daytime detox contains: Chinese Oolong tea, Maté leaves, Ginger root, Fennel seeds, Lemongrass, Dandelion leaf, Ginseng root, Gotu Kola leaves and Nettle leaves.

The bedtime Cleanse contains: Senna leaves, Peppermint leaves, Fenugreek seeds, Liquorice root, Burdock root, Hawthorn leaves, Valerian root, Psyllium seeds.

The results of this product were that I lost 3kg over 14 days and I think I will purchase this product again in the near future because the tea was tasty and worked well too. However, to go along with my tea, I also maintained a healthy diet witch involved switching sweets for fruit and slightly smaller portions of food but continuing to make sure that I was fully nourished and didn't skip any meals. It is important that you don't rely on just the teatox itself but combine a healthy food intake for the best results.

Let me know if you have tried BOOTEA and what you thought, or if you have any other recommendations that I can give a try and review on my blog!


                                                    ♥Cayetana

No comments:

Post a Comment