Saturday 12 September 2015

My 1 Year Challenge

Hello! 
Today I want to talk to you about something I recently decided to start to do: The one year challenge. You may have seen many people doing 30 day challenges or recently seen or heard about Alfie Deyes commencing his 90 day challenge. This inspired me to Begin to do things to help myself to become more productive, live a healthier life style and have more available time to spend with friends and family. 

I thought about doing a 90 day challenge but once it was finished I would most probably go back to my old habits so I settled with a whole year! It will definitely be difficult as I'm not usually good at sticking to things like this. However, I am determined to last a year so that I can hopefully continue living a better lifestyle. 

Daily Commitments

I have written myself a list of things I want to try and improve : 

  • Be more productive
  • Keep healthy 
  • Improve my flexibility for dance
  • Improve core strength for dance 
  • Be organised
  • Revise for GCSE's 
  • Wake up earlier
  • Swap unhealthy foods for fruit 
(This list is personal to me so If you do the challenge you don't necessarily have to follow those specific points)

Give it a go

If you want to try to improve your lifestyle or maybe stop eating a certain food why not give the 90 day challenge or 1 year challenge a go? And let me know on Twitter or in the comments how you are getting along :)) 


                                                                 ♥Cayetana

No comments:

Post a Comment