Sunday 8 November 2015

Smoothie Recepie

Hello!
As part of my 1 year challenge to keep healthy, I make myself a fruit smoothie. Today I thought I would post the easy recipe for my mixed berry and coconut smoothie.


Ingredients:

300ml Coconut water (with mango)
A cup full of mixed berries:

  • Strawberries
  • Raspberries 
  • Blueberries 
  • cranberries
  • Blackberries
You will need: 

A blender (I use the Breville blender)
A cup to put your smoothie in 







Method:

Start by measuring out 300ml of coconut water. You can either use plain coconut water or buy one with mango in it as well (can be found in Tesco). Pour the water into your blender. Next measure out a generous cup full of Mixed berries. I prefer them frozen because it makes the smoothie taste fresh, however you can use ordinary berries as well. Also, if you wanted to use the coconut water with mango but couldn't find it, you could also add chopped mango for the flavour. Blend well the pour into a glass or mason jar. 



        ♥Cayetana

No comments:

Post a Comment